DDV-803 Six Edison Diamond Disc records, featuring VARIETIES. The discs are original, used, and playable. They may need to be cleaned further with an alcohol solution, but never with water. Six records for $30 plus $8 s/h. All DD records are different and are identified as follows.
Titles in this set are:
- The Horse Trot (Brass Orchestra); In Cairo – Oriental Patrol (Brass Orchrstra)
- Train Time At Pun’kin Center (Cal Stewart); Darkey’s Oration On Woman (Golden & Marlowe)
- Medley Of Southern Melodies (Fred Van Eps); Darkey’s Dream And Darkey’s Awakening (Banjo, Fred Van Eps)
- Monkey Musk with variations (Violin, Jasper Bisbee); The Girl I Left Behind Me – Medley (Violin, Jasper Bisbee)
- Fancy Little Nancy (Sax, Rudy Weidorf [no label]); Farewell To Thee (#50613-L [no label])
- If You Can’t Sing The Words You Must Whistle The Tune (Billy Murray [label torn]); I’m A Lonesome Melody (Tenor, Ballard & Chorus)