N-101a New DIAMOND STYLUS (needle) installed in your crossbar in your Edison Diamond Disc Reproducer. PLEASE NOTE: LIMIT 1. You must send your reproducer here to have this done. The reproducer shown in the photo is NOT part of the sale.
PLEASE READ ALL THAT FOLLOWS
- If your needle bar is missing, you will be charged an additional $20 to have one installed.
- (Compare shape of the weight on your reproducer to the one shown in S-101d. If yours is like the one shown in S-101d, then proceed to S-101d which is the EDISONIC or DANCE reproducer.) Also, diamond styli prices have increased recently.
- If yours is the N-101a reproducer, then send the complete reproducer (or just the cross bar) to: John Nagy, Antique Phonograph Repairs, 8160 New Liberty Rd., Maysville, IA, 52773 USA.
- DO NOT SEND PAYMENT with the reproducer. When the reproducer arrives it is examined and determination is made as to what the reproducer needs. You will be notified by email and you will be quoted the full restoration and s/h fee for your approval.
- If approved, you will be sent a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your credit card.
- You will receive your restored reproducer with the new diamond stylus and new gaskets (or the refurbished cross bar) in less than two weeks.
- See store item S-102 if the CORD LINK between the stylus bar and the diaphragm is BROKEN, or if only the linkage needs to be replaced.